Skin is the worlds most advanced skin retouching actions. These actions let you retouch portraits in a fraction of the time with only a beginners knowledge of Photoshop. You can mattify, airbrush, and heal skin using the same techniques professionals use.
- 34 Retouching Actions
- Powered with Artificial Intelligence for 1-click retouching
- Professional Results with Nondestructive Layers
- Full 16-Bit and Partial 32-Bit Support with Automatic Bit-Depth Detection
- Supports ProPhoto RGB
- Used by Professional Retouchers
- Featured on Adobe Exchange and Advanced Creation Photoshop Magazine
AI Mattifier (CC 2018+) - Mattify oily skin in one-click. No brushing required.
AI Ultra Mattifier (CC 2018+) - Use this action for more oily skin. AI does this in one-click.
Mattifier - An easy and safe way to mattify oily skin.
Ultra Mattifier - Use this action for more oily spots.
Ultra Mattifier (Manually Select Skin Tones) - This action lets you sample the skin tones before mattifying skin. Produces the best results.
AI Skin Airbrushing - Airbrush skin in one-click. No brushing required.
AI Skin Airbrushing (Lite) - Similar to AI Airbrushing but with more natural results.
AI Skin Airbrushing (Sharp) - A stronger version of AI Airbrushing that also produces sharper skin details.
AI Skin Blur - For certain demographics, advertising agencies choose to use stronger skin retouching techniques. This action gives the skin a CG-look and retains most skin details. As this action is AI-powered, no brushing is required.
AI Plastic Skin - Produces the smoothest skin but with reduced skin details.
Skin Airbrushing - After mattifying the skin, use the airbrushing actions to refine the look of skin. This is the same frequency-separation technique used by pro retouchers and it makes the skin look smooth while retaining all the skin details.
Skin Airbrushing (Lite) - A more natural-looking variation of the Skin Airbrushing action.
Skin Airbrushing (Sharp) - A stronger variation of the Skin Airbrushing action that also produces sharper skin details.
Skin Blur - For certain demographics, advertising agencies choose to use stronger skin retouching techniques. This action gives the skin a CG-look and retains most skin details.
Plastic Skin - Takes the Skin Blur action a step further with increased smoothness and reduced skin details
Freckle Reducer (Light-Brown Freckles Only) - Remove freckles without cloning/healing! This action reduces light-brown freckles (ephelides) and blends them in with the skin.
Redness Reducer - This action is great for reducing skin inflammation and improving skin tones.
Brighten Eyes - Easily brighten eyes and reduce red-eye syndrome. It also retails details in the pupils by preventing clipped highlights/shadows.
Darken Eyelashes & Eyebrows - Easily darken eyelashes and eyebrows without masking.
Lip Enhancer - Use this action to make the lips look sharper and more vibrant.
Lip Enhancer (Strong) - A stronger variation of the Lip Enhancer action for lips without lipstick.
Teeth Whitener - Reduce yellowness while retaining the natural pearl color of teeth.
Clipping-Free Contrast - Increase contrast while retaining details in the highlights and shadows.
High-Pass Contrast - This contrast effect is great for increasing clarity in airbrushed skin.
Local Contrast - Use this action to improve edge contrast and photos taken with low-quality lenses.
Shadow Contrast - Increase contrast only in the shadows.
Midtone Contrast - Increase contrast only in the midtones.
Highlight Contrast - Increase contrast only in the highlights.
AI Super Sharpen - A custom sharpening algorithm that applies a pixel-sharp sharpening effect. Using AI, it lessens the effect in out-of-focus areas and backgrounds.
Super Sharpen - A custom sharpening algorithm that applies a pixel-sharp sharpening effect that can be faded simply by changing the opacity.
Emphasize Skin Flaws - This action gives your portrait a grungy/dirty look – it finds the skin details and emphasizes them without the use of filters.
Diffused Glow - Add a beautiful skin glow that isn’t too cheesy. This diffused glow effect looks great because only affects the highlights.
AI Select Skin Tones - Creates a selection of skin tones using a combination of artificial intelligence and face-detection. When no face is present, it selects common skin tones.
Select Skin Tones - Creates a selection of skin tones using face-detection. When no face is present, it selects common skin tones.
Troubleshooting - Automatically detect and resolve common document issues. For Photoshop CC 2018 or newer, it can detect issues with brush settings.
- Photoshop CC 2018 and Newer Users: AI-Powered actions utilize artificial intelligence by Adobe Sensei. Results are not always perfect and may require further editing. The AI algorithms are constantly improving and delivered through Photoshop updates – no updates to the actions are required. For best results, please keep Photoshop CC updated.
- Photoshop CS6 to CC 2017 Users: The AI-Powered actions are not available in Photoshop CS6-CC. They require Photoshop CC 2018 or newer.
- Photoshop CS3 to CS5 Users: The AI-Powered actions and Select Skin Tones action are not available in Photoshop CS3-CS5.
- Photoshop Elements Users: The AI-Powered actions, Mattifier, Freckle Reducer, Emphasize Skin Flaws, and Troubleshooting actions are not available in Photoshop Elements. The actions also don’t have the ability to automatically correct common issues.
"Played with these immediately after buying them... blown away by how brilliant these actions are! Workflow time saver x100!"
"These skin actions are by-far superior than any others out there. I’m a high-end retoucher by-trade and these actions achieve a very natural appearance. I still prefer to retouch manually by splitting the image into high & low frequency (and healing on those two passes) because of the control I have, but when I’m in a hurry, this set is absolutely fantastic!"
"I am in LOVE with these actions!!!* I have a skin disorder and these actions improve my skin so much! Thank you for creating such a great product!"*
"This is by far the best skin action I've seen!* I'm a photographer and was doing a lot of what this collection offers manually. I had a series of skin brushes and literally had to paint away blemishes, etc. on my own. This set has eliminated all of the extra work and I'm so glad I happened upon it! This is an invaluable resource. Thank you so much!"*
"Amazing! This is probably one of the most helpful photoshop actions I've ever used. Saves a ton of time, the results are fantastic, and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Wonderful work!"
- Photoshop CC
- Photoshop CS3 and newer
- Photoshop Elements 11 and newer
May 31, 2019 – Version 3.0
Version 3.0 is compatible with Photoshop CC 2018 and newer.
- 2 new AI-powered mattifying actions.
- 5 new AI-powered airbrushing actions.
- New AI-powered Super Sharpen action that lessens the sharpening in out-of-focus areas and backgrounds.
- New AI-powered skin tone selection action can differentiate human skin tones from similar colors that are in the background.
- Improved 16-bit support. Frequency separation layers on 16-bit photos are easier to edit.
- Improved Lip Enhancer (Strong) action delivers the same results with reduced yellow hues.
- The Troubleshooting action can now detect issues with your brush settings.
May 8, 2015 - Version 2.0.1
- New Photoshop Elements action. Now officially compatible with Photoshop Elements 11 and newer.
February 22, 2015 - Version 2.0
Photoshop CS3 to CC:
- Ultra Mattifier automatically detects skin color making it easier to use. The previous version has been renamed to "Ultra Mattifier (Manually Select Colors)".
- Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), Skin Airbrushing (Sharp), and Plastic Skin actions play much faster on 16-bit documents.
- New Lip Enhancer (Strong) action.
- New Darken Eyelashes & Eyebrows action.
- New Super Sharpen action uses a custom sharpening algorithm to create perfect pixel sharpness.
- 16-bit support for Ultra Mattifier.
- 32-bit support for Mattifier, Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), Skin Airbrushing (Sharp), and Plastic Skin actions.
- New Troubleshooting action to detect and resolve common document issues.
- All actions have error detection built in to resolve common document issues.
- Automatic bit-depth detection for the Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), and Skin Airbrushing (Sharp) actions.
Applications SupportedAdobe Photoshop
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information