Sleepy is an Elementor website template kit designed and developed specifically to help you create an online presence for your mattress, pillows or any type of bed store. You can easily sell your products this template kit using WooCommerce.
When you buy Sleepy you will get 25 of highly professional page & section templates suitable for a mattress store. Sleepy Elementor template kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
All the pages and sections in Sleepy Elementor template kit are professionally crafted and well designed.
## Template List
- Global Kit Styles
- Global Header
- Global Footer
- About Us
- Track Order
- Product Detail
- Our Locations
- Our Team
- Login Page
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
- Single Post
- Archive Blog/li>
- Archive Product/li>
- 404 Page
- Popups Banner
- Cart Page/li>
- Checkout Page/li>
- My Account
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
- Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7 or Greater with PHPZip Extension enabled
- Wordpres 6 or Greater
- Modern browser such as Chrome or Firefox
- For More Info Kindly Visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the "Envato Elements" plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you'd like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
- Updates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible WithElementor Pro, Elementor
Compatible VersionsElementor 3.6.x, Elementor 3.5.x
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Adiva - eCommerce WordPress ThemeBy joommastersAdd to collectionDownload
- Fona - Responsive Elementor WooCommerce ThemeBy CleverSoftAdd to collectionDownload
- WooCommerce Upsells and Related ProductsBy merkuloveAdd to collectionDownload
- June | Fashion WooCommerce WordPress ThemeBy code-lessAdd to collectionDownload
- Stellar - Hosting & Cloud Provider WordPress Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Inglis - Language Course WordPress Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Cantiq - Beauty Clinic WordPress & Dermatologist Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- NiFTy - NFT Project & Portfolio WordPress Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload