Smart Watch App Presentation for Final Cut Pro X
This project is suitable for a smartwatch app presentation, smartwatch app demo or instructional video that highlights the smartwatch app features and how it can be used, or other type of video involving a smartwatch application. The darker overall theme focuses the attention of the viewer to the screen and the text elements can highlight the most important features of the app. The template supports rectangular or rounded watch screens and the size / roundness of the screen can be adjusted as needed. The size of the text elements can be adjusted, changed into a drop zone or disabled if needed.
The project contains one long presentation scene, with multiple drop zones, and 10 individual scenes that can be combined to create new presentations with ease using Final Cut Pro X. The individual scenes can be combined in the order is needed, the length of each individual scene is adjustable - the animation in and animation out will be retained if the scene is made longer. The size and the duration of the text element can be adjusted for the individual scenes and multiple text elements can be used for one scene. Also the text element can be changed to a drop zone and images of videos can be loaded into the scene instead of text. For the long presentation scene 1, 2, 3 or 4 drop zones can be used at once and the animation between app screens can be disabled. Also the home screen apps can be disabled.
On the project.
- smartwatch logo sting, smartwatch app presentation
- one long presentation
- 10 individual scenes to build new presentations
- 3 background presets
- watch screen, reflections, text, background colors are editable
- the length of the individual scenes can be changed
- easy to edit in Motion or Final Cut Pro X
- 4K UHD - 3840x2160, 29,97 FPS
- Full HD compatible
- video tutorials included
- compatible with Final Cut X 10.4 or later
- compatible with Motion 5.4.2 or later
- watch app graphic is not included
- audio used in preview is not included, links provided