Flow-Flow — WordPress Facebook Instagram Twitter Feed Grid Gallery is a premium social media plugin that allows to display a mix of social media feeds (+ RSS and WordPress) in beautiful responsive galleries and widgets. For example, you can add custom Facebook feed, Instagram feed and Twitter feed mixed in one gallery. Embedding user generated content (UGC) from multiple sources is a great way to add social proof to your WordPress website and increase your brand presence and boost your sales. User behavior researches show that over 70% users won’t buy from you if you don’t have reviews or social proof of any kind. For its price, this plugin is a great alternative to web services that charge monthly payment for similar functionality. No monthly Subscription with Flow-Flow WordPress Social Stream!
GDPR compliant. This plugin doesn’t store any data of your site visitors.
Supported social feed types
Flow-Flow supports 16 stream sources including 14 popular social networks + WordPress + RSS. There are 40+ different feed types in total. This is huge! Imagine you can use the only one plugin instead of all those different mono network feed plugins. And you get fantastic unified design of all those different type of content including text posts, image or videos. Your social media wall will look amazing with no exceptions!
- Twitter: home timeline, user feed, search * including hashtags, user lists, user favorites.
- Facebook: any public PAGE with public posts, public groups, public albums.
- Instagram: user photos, hashtag photos, liked photos. We support API changes after 1st June 2016.
- SoundCloud: public playlists.
- Pinterest: public user or board.
- Foursquare: location tips, location photos.
- Vine: public user feed, user likes, search by tag.
- Flickr: public user photos, photos by tag.
- Dribbble: public posts of user, likes of user.
- WordPress: blog posts, comments, posts of specific categories, comments of specific post. Only own site, others blogs can be streamed using RSS feeds.
- YouTube: user, channels, search, public playlist.
- Tumblr: photo posts (will be more types in future).
- Vimeo: public videos of user, album, channel and like feed of user.
- RSS: any valid feed.
- Google+: (RETIRED April 2019)
- LinkedIn: (RETIRED May 2019)
/* — Twitter Search API restricts getting tweets older than week.
Plugin doesn't expose your private details (like tokens, app IDs and app secrets) to browser and keeps it on server so we provide 100% security for any sensitive data. Plugin provides monitoring tools so you can see status of all your connected feeds and easily troubleshoot issues.
WordPress Social Stream features
- Seamless API connection. Connect Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare with one click! Other networks are incoming.
- Content moderation. Excluding posts by word, by username, by URL. Clean your grid from trolls and spam!
- Visual Composer element. Place your stream with ease if you're using Visual Composer.
- Social sharing buttons. Drive the interaction and user involvement!
- All popular Social Networks. And their number is growing (based on popular requests).
- Smart server caching. Streams load almost instantly. No need to load data every time.
- CSS3 transforms animation Shows the best performance and speed.
- Cosy Admin Panel. Intuitive and clean interface with live preview.
- Lightbox galleries. Fantastic look with attractive animations. Smart media preloading.
- Well documented. Straightforward step by step setup guides.
- Responsive design. With swipes support for sliding on mobile devices.
- Highly customizable. Change colors, use pre-defined presets, build own single card design etc.
- Enjoyable interaction. Beautiful animations and hover effects.
- Video support. For YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram.
- "Show More" button. Load more items in stream.
- Smart resource loading. Script and styles are loaded only when shortcode detected on page
- Responsive layout. Will adjust to different container sizes.
- Approval system. You can preview posts before publish!
You can moderate your social feeds with this plugin excluding posts by URL, by username, by words. Broadcast your news, make portfolio, show client testimonials by your company's tag etc. Plugin provides social sharing buttons to drive user involvement and interaction. We're focusing on increasing the number of use cases for plugin.
How plugin works
You create streams in Flow-Flow WordPress Social Stream admin and copy generated shortcodes. Then you put these shortcodes in any block on any page of your site. When social stream is shown first time, it's got cached (takes more time for initial caching but then it will show blazingly fast) and rest of visitors see this cache for cache lifetime. So for example if you have set 20 min cache and 10000 users visit your site within these 20 min, it's only one time plugin will request API to pull data, for the rest of time users will see cached data almost instantly. Considering that server runs cache renew task in background it guarantees plugin's amazing performance.
Design your stream
Flow-Flow provides a great design customization of your streams. Select your layout from mansory, justified or one-height grid. Build your card with help of drag&drop constructor. Style cards and the whole stream fast and easily. Even your grandmother can do!
How multiple social feeds work
First of all you can create multiple socials streams (the only limit is your server capacity). The magic thing is that you then add as much social feeds from one or different social networks as you want. For example, you want to include in one stream 3 twitter accounts, 1 twitter hashtag, 2 google+ accounts and 5 facebook feeds. No problem!
Admin panel provides clear indication of important stuff and is very convenient. You can easily manage your social streams from one compact list.
- Starting from 1.4 plugin requires PHP 5.3 and above on your server with mysqli extension for MySQL (InnoDB).
- You need to have jQuery version 1.7 and above.
- Some network APIs MAY require secure connection to send data so your server should have SSL certificate installed. In the most cases SSL is provided by hosting. We use private APIs because it?s more secure obviously, no one sees your secure data (tokens etc) on client side and these APIs provide more possibilities for streaming. Next networks MAY require secure connection if your hosting is not in trusted list: Twitter, Facebook, G+, Instagram.
- Grid engine is pretty resourse heavy and using latest technologies so some devices (low-end or old models) can struggle displaying grid especially when being combined with another heavy scripts on page.
- The more streams you have the more powerful server you need. Average server can handle 10 streams with 10 feeds in each no problem.
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.6
Commercial LicenseFurther Information