- Only Radio Stream Needed - Just add the radio stream and the player will get radio name, radio categories, current playing song and artist photo.
- Shoutcast & Icecast Support - It supports ShoutCast and IceCast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC.
- Responsive Design - The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Last.FM API - The player uses Last.FM API to display the photo of the current playing singer.
- Highly Customizable - You can choose from the 2 available skins: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Categories - The playlist items are structured in categories. A radio file can belong to multiple categories. The categories are automatically generated from the radio stream data.
- Playlist Search - You have the option to search the playlist. The results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Show/Hide Playlist - Button to show or hide the playlist. Also option to start the player with the playlist hidden.
- Share - You can share the radio player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Option To Manually Set Radio Name And Categories Name - If needed, you have the option to manually set the radio name and categories name
- Show/Hide Buttons - You can set as visible or set as hidden: playlist, volume, share buttons
- Multiple Parameters - Over 70 parameters from where you can customize your player, including: width, autoplay, initial volume, playlist, categories & color parameters.
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
- You’ll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 1.3 Release Date: January 10, 2018
- code improvements for touch navigation feature
Version 1.2.2 Release Date: September 01, 2017
- it automatically adds ‘/;’ at the end of the stream which requires these characters
Version 1.2.1 Release Date: June 09, 2017
- code improvements
Version 1.2.0 Release Date: March 21, 2017
- the last.fm api will display the image on websites which use HTTPS
Version 1.2 Release Date: March 07, 2017
- updated the Facebook API to the latest version 2.8
- improvements for ‘now_playing’ features
Version 1.1 Release Date: September 28, 2016
- feature: added the new Media Library selection window
Version 1.0 Release Date: July 25, 2016
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, HTML, JS, PHP, PSD
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 4.8
- PSD Files Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information