- Continuous Playback - When you’ll change the page, the player will continue from the previous minute. Also, the volume will remain as previously set. This will ensure a smooth playback across your entire website.
- Customizable Color Scheme - The prebuilt controllers (play button, next track button etc.) come in black or white versions. Using the parameters you can select any color scheme for: player background, volume slider, timer, buffer, seekbar, song title, playlist background, playlist font and playlist item line separator. If needed, PSD files are included and you can change very easy the controllers, too.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Set the position - You can position the player left, center or right on the page. Also, available parameters to fine tune the position with bottom and left/right margins
- Small Or Big on Initialization - Parameter to load the player minimized or maximized when the page is opened.
- Show/Hide Buttons - You can set as visible or set as hidden: previous button, next button, shuffle button
- Read Folder - Option to automatically generate the player playlist from a folder which contains the MP3 files.
- Multiple Parameters - Over 30 options from where you can customize your player, including: autoplay, loop, initial volume, shuffle & color parameters.
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
- You’ll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 1.9 Release Date: January 10, 2018
- code improvements for touch navigation feature
Version 188.8.131.52 Release Date: September 23, 2017
- code improvements reading id3v2 tags
- support for HTTPS websites
Version 184.108.40.206 Release Date: June 09, 2017
- code improvements
Version 1.8.3 Release Date: February 01, 2017
- bug fix: fixed a bug for continuous playback when shuffle was activated
- new parameter called ‘Activate For Footer’ to insert the player in all website pages from one click
Version 1.8.2 Release Date: October 17, 2016
- bug fix: fixed a bug which appeared on IOS 10
Version 1.8.1 Release Date: June 23, 2016
- improvement for reading the folder feature
Version 1.8 Release Date: April 26, 2016
- feature: option to automatically generate the player playlist by reading the folder which contains the MP3 files
Version 1.7 Release Date: January 15, 2016
- feature: added the new Media Library selection window
Version 1.6 Release Date: January 28, 2015
- code improvement: fixed IOS8 issues
Version 1.5 Release Date: October 11, 2014
- feature: added touch swipe scroll for playlist on mobile devices
Version 1.4 Release Date: August 29, 2014
- bug fix: fixed an auto-play bug which appeared on Firefox since FF 31.0
Version 1.3 Release Date: June 21, 2014
- feature: improved the cookie setting which was not working properly on some servers
Version 1.2 Release Date: May 23, 2014
- code improvements
Version 1.0 Release Date: May 21, 2014
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, HTML, JS, PHP, PSD
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 4.8
- PSD Files Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information