- Continuous Playback - When you’ll change the page, the player will continue from the previous minute. Also, the volume will remain as previously set. This will ensure a smooth playback across your entire website.
- Customizable Color Scheme - The prebuilt controllers (play button, next track button etc.) come in black or white versions. Using the parameters you can select any color scheme for: player background, volume slider, timer, buffer, seekbar, song title, playlist background, playlist font and playlist item line separator. If needed, PSD files are included and you can change very easy the controllers, too.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Set the position - You can position the player left, center or right on the page. Also, available parameters to fine tune the position with bottom and left/right margins
- Small Or Big on Initialization - Parameter to load the player minimized or maximized when the page is opened.
- Show/Hide Buttons - You can set as visible or set as hidden: previous button, next button, shuffle button
- Read Folder - Option to automatically generate the player playlist from a folder which contains the MP3 files.
- Multiple Parameters - Over 30 options from where you can customize your player, including: autoplay, loop, initial volume, shuffle & color parameters.
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
- You'll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
AdditionsResponsivePSD Files Included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 6.0
Commercial LicenseFurther Information