Create custom forms that can register new users or login existing users from your front-end. You can also choose to only allow specific user role(s) to login. And specify what role a new registered user should get. Of course the Lost password form is also available which allows users to enter their email address to receive a new password. As an option you can select to send an activation email after registration or instantly let users login after their registration. Redirect to any page (for instance a dashboard). Let logged in users be able to update their profile data.
See preview image for all the options/settings available!
- Register a new user
- Login an existing user
- Reset password (lost password)
- Update current logged in user
- Create new Multi-site after registration
- Set login status to pending (for manual approval by admin)
- Optionally save custom user meta data
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 4.9
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Social Login for WordPress WooCommerce BuddyPressBy redqteamAdd to collectionDownload
- Super Forms - SignatureAdd to collectionDownload
- Super Forms - MailsterAdd to collectionDownload