Our starter kit for Sketch and Figma includes over 200 responsive symbols, 14 flexible charts and an extensive style guide. It’s the perfect tool to work faster, smarter and to save precious time. Components are responsive and they all share the same goal: to evoke simplicity. This leaves your interface with more power and makes it the perfect starter kit for any project built in Sketch or Figma.
- 200+ responsive symbols: Distorted symbols is a thing of the past, they all adapt when resized.
- Style guide: A guide covering all UI elements to keep you and your team up to date.
- Flexible charts: Includes a collection of bar charts, line charts, pie charts and gauges.
- Nested symbols: They can all be overridden with various content, leaving your interface with more power and control.
- 8-point grid: Everything is following a consistent grid, this makes the design consistent. It also helps maintain a quality rhythm between your elements.
- Icons: This UI kit is using the material icons by Google. Best of all, you can easily download SVGs from their online library.
- Organized: All layers are grouped and well-named, this is one of our core value!