High Resolution Template for creating an underwater Scenery:
- Works with Adobe Photoshop Cs6 and superiors (means all the CC versions included)
- 3600x3600 pixels, 72 DPI. You can transform the final Result in CMYK or any other color mode and depth.
How to apply this effect on your text or symbol
- Open one of the provided templates in .psd format
- Open the Layers Panel (Windows-Layers Panel)
- Look for a Red Layer (Smart Object)
- Right Click on this Smart Object indicated in Red and choose "Edit Contents": it will open a new document where we place our text or symbol.
- Place your Text or Symbol in this just opened Document, Close it and Click Yes when ask to Save.
- After a brief moment your content will be placed.
This Template contains all our experience in making cool vfx for the community, if you're happy, or not happy, with result please let us know!
Creating a polished result will require extra tuning on the Layers, and multiple attempts: reposition the text or symbol inside the Smart Object, try not to move the Grey Layers in the Main Document.
We can always add/remove/duplicate any of the existing element in the template or add our new ones. This Template is very useful and can save tons of time when making a cool underwater scenery in no time.
Video Tutorial-Demo https://youtu.be/QGtwHFt3Z1o