- YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted support - It plays YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted video files. For YouTube and Vimeo, all you need to use is the video ID
- Responsive Design - The plugin can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Google Analytics - Option to activate Google Analytics tracking. You’ll be able to see how many times each video file was played.
- Customizable Color Scheme - Any color scheme possible, customizable from parameters, so you can integrate this audio player in any design.
- Option To Automatically Obtain the Video Thumbnail, Title and Description From YouTube Servers - All you need to use is the YouTube video ID and the plugin will get these information from YouTube server. Parameters to use your own information
- Playlist With 3 Versions - You can show the playlist thumb, title & description or hide one of them. Also parameters for playlist size and color.
- Playlist Search - You have the option to search the playlist. The results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Categories - The playlist items can be structured in categories. A video can belong to multiple categories.
- Two Skins - You can choose from the 2 skins available: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Download Option - Available button (on desktop) to download the current playing file (only for self-hosted videos). You have the option to hide the download button.
- Share - You can share your video player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Show/Hide Playlist - Button to show or hide the playlist. Also option to load the player with the playlist hidden.
- Shuffle - Option to shuffle the playlist.
- Logo/Watermark - You can define a logo in the top & left corner. Also, option to set the link and target_self or _blank
- Multiple Parameters - Autoplay, loop (entire playlist), colors, dimensions etc. Over 85 parameters from where you can customize the player.
- Lightweight - The JS file has around 55KB
- You'll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 3.3.4 Release Date: September 23, 2020
- sessions improvements
Version 3.3.3 Release Date: September 01, 2020
- session_start with 'read_and_close'
Version 3.3.2 Release Date: August 06, 2020
- Google Analytics Tracking improvement
- notice fix for 'videos_initial_ord' optional parameter
Version 3.3.1 Release Date: July 03, 2020
- removed error suppression
Version 3.3 Release Date: April 30, 2020
- "use strict" mode on
- improvements for shuffle feature
Version 18.104.22.168 Release Date: April 08, 2020
- youtube info reader update
Version 22.214.171.124 Release Date: February 29, 2020
- added new parameter called 'Advance To Next Video' which will allow you to set if the next movie plays after the current movie has finished
Version 126.96.36.199 Release Date: January 24, 2020
- updates for 2020
Version 3.2.1 Release Date: August 30, 2019
- replaced die() function with wp_die()
Version 3.2 Release Date: June 10, 2019
- added playsinline:1 for YouTube instance
Version 3.1 Release Date: April 05, 2019
- updated the FaceBook API to the latest version 3.2
- updated the help information regarding FaceBook Share
Version 3.0 Release Date: February 22, 2019
- 'Center Player' parameter was added. By setting it 'true' the player will center on the page
- multiple code improvements
Version 2.9.2 Release Date: December 07, 2018
- increased the playlist scroll when using mouse wheel
Version 2.9.1 Release Date: July 07, 2018
- code improvements
Version 2.9 Release Date: June 14, 2018
- updated the Vimeo API to the latest version
Version 2.8 Release Date: April 27, 2018
- auto-play option added for IOS devices when self-hosted videos are used
- when initial volume is set to 0 the html5 video tag is also set to muted
Version 2.7 Release Date: February 15, 2018
- code improvements
Version 2.6 Release Date: February 07, 2018
- optional 'start point' and 'end point' added for each video
- bug fix for first video parameter
Version 2.5 Release Date: January 10, 2018
- code improvements for touch navigation feature
Version 188.8.131.52 Release Date: September 15, 2017
- code improvements for volume initialization
Version 2.4.3 Release Date: June 27, 2017
- optional parameters for the shortcode to set the playlist order
Version 2.4.2 Release Date: May 03, 2017
- support for HTTPS websites
Version 184.108.40.206 Release Date: January 28, 2017
- updated the Facebook API to the latest version 2.8
- new FaceBook screenshots
Version 2.4.1 Release Date: October 10, 2016
- feature: added the new Media Library selection window
- bug fix: fixed a bug regarding play button on IOS devices for self-hosted videos
Version 2.4 Release Date: August 11, 2016
- code improvements
Version 2.3 Release Date: February 05, 2016
- bug fix: the numbers are no longer removed from the title and description
Version 2.2 Release Date: December 22, 2015
- bug fix: Fullscreen feature for IE11
Version 2.1.5 Release Date: October 26, 2015
- bug fix: For YouTube videos, with the new YouTube API, the preview image didn't appear. Problem fixed.
Version 2.1.4 Release Date: August 10, 2015
- bug fix: the playlist was not hiding properly if showPlaylistBut was set to false
Version 2.1.3 Release Date: August 03, 2015
- code improvements
Version 2.1.2 Release Date: June 22, 2015
- bug fix: Vimeo videos will preserve the initial volume value while navigating the playlist
Version 2.1.1 Release Date: May 15, 2015
- feature: moved to YouTube API v3 to automatically download thumbnail, title and description of the video directly from YouTube server.
Version 2.1 Release Date: April 21, 2015
- bug fix: category selection
Version 2.0 Release Date: March 25, 2015
- feature: parameter to automatically download thumbnail, title and description of the video directly from YouTube server.
- small code improvements
Version 1.3 Release Date: December 02, 2014
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, HTML, JS, PHP, PSD
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.4
- PSD Files Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Revolution Video Player With Bottom PlaylistAdd to collectionDownload
- RANGES - Video Player With Multiple IntervalsAdd to collectionDownload
- Youtube Vimeo Video Player and Slider WP PluginAdd to collectionDownload
- Sticky Ultimate Video Player Wordpress PluginBy FWDesignAdd to collectionDownload