While the Artifex Forge offers some very successful (and very useful!) brush sets, even digitally drawing realistic, vintage artwork can be time-consuming and fiddly. So, why not try a new way to easily create your authentic-looking, engraved illustrations with this incredibly realistic set of seamless, repeat patterns?
This nifty short-cut is so simple to use - just layer the patterns at different rotations to create hatching and build up shading. So much quicker than having to draw hundreds of cross-hatched lines!
Please note: This product is designed as a quick way to build up tone and texture and not as a one-click effect to convert photos or other images.
What customers are saying about the pack
"This is a must for all graphic designers, Thank you!"
Lola Store - Designer.
"I absolutely love this set... just what I needed!"
"These are incredibly beautiful and useful patterns and graphic styles. Thank you!"
The pack contains these fantastic components:
- The Patterns - Fifteen highly detailed repeat pattern supplied as styles. Plus a version of the patterns rotated to 90 degrees.
- Instructions - A very thorough guide on how to load, apply and then adjust the patterns is supplied.
Please note! This product is compatible Photoshop only.
Applications SupportedAdobe Photoshop
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Vintage Engrave Pattern for Ps, Ai and ProcreateBy BrushBoyAdd to collectionDownload
- Illustrator Vintage Engraving BrushesAdd to collectionDownload
- Vintage Pen and Ink BrushesAdd to collectionDownload
- Worn Press Photoshop Effects KitAdd to collectionDownload