Introducing VSDocs – hugest documentation template on the market. Why it is the best? Because it’s fast, extendable and easy to integrate with all modern frameworks.
- 13 header variations
- 40+ HTML files.
- 60+ elements.
- Ready for unlimited color customization
- Source code extremely organized
- Ridiculously simple to implement and customize
- VSDocs won the Most Wonted Contest on ThemeForest
A Brilliant WorKflow - The most time-saving tools configured and ready to use.
- BrowserSync - live-reload browser on file changes
- LESS - compile, optimize and minify
Bunch of Responsive Media Types
- Single Video - YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted
- Playlist - YouTube, self-hosted
- Images - Gif Player, Before and After slider
I used LESS as CSS pre-processor
- Smart file structure.
- Configurable variables.
- Handy mixins.
- Unlimited colors.
- Parallax effect
- Original page preloader animation
- Accelerated CSS animations
- Video block
- Responsive layout
- Retina ready
External development resources
- Google fonts
- Font awesome
- Built with Bootstrap
I wrote an incredibly detailed documentation, in addition to the commented code.
Developed by Vlad Sargu at VSArt.
File TypesHTML, CSS, LESS, JS
- Documentation Included
- Retina ready
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Amdesk - HelpDesk and Knowledge Base HTML templateBy _nKAdd to collectionDownload
- Docs - Documentation and Manual HTML5 Template TAdd to collectionDownload
- Knowledge - Knowledgebase & Documentation HTMl TemBy xvelopersAdd to collectionDownload
- VSApp - Ultimate App Landing PageAdd to collectionDownload