Wavebeacon Logo featuring negative space logo concept in high quality design, sharp graphics and modern logo texts. These key qualities make this logo better than your competitors or even any other businesses.
This item is saved as customizable Adobe Illustrator format in neat layers management and hi-res printing optimization so you can change colors, shapes, texts, font types, positions and sizes easily without decreasing the resolution quality. For you who don’t use Adobe products, we also provide EPS and SVG files so you can open the file in another vector editor softwares.
- This lighthouse logo focuses in on the human aspect showing the keeper, alert and vigilant, scanning the horizon for ships as the storm begins to clear. It works extremely well when a company or organization wants to combine the personal or human touch with the powerful symbolism of the lighthouse.
- Example of users: Bank, Financial Institution, Insurance Company, Charitable Organization, School, Religion Activity, Investment Company, Accountant, Law, etc.
- Challenge, adversity, guidance, a way forward, help, navigating, salvation, safety, vigilance, exact, sharp, smart, clever, bold, stylish, straight, positive, up to date, trusted, secure, strong, elegant, simple, honest, modest, humble, plain, neat, tidy, presentable, cleanly, orderly, compact, stable, bonafide, reliable, trusty, trustworthy, creditable, sincere, etc.
- Adobe Illustrator CS3 or newer.
- Any EPS or SVG Vector Editor Software.
- AI, EPS, and SVG files with structured and neat layers.
- Minimalist style and negative space logo concept.
- Vertical & horizontal logo placement version.
- Fully editable text using free fonts.
- Images in the previews are not included.
- Fonts used in this logo are not included, they could be downloaded from the links on the Documentation File.
Enjoy and have a great day! :)
Applications SupportedAdobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch
File TypesAI, EPS, SVG
Dimensions21(w) × 29(h) cm
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information