The Weather Widget for Elementor is easy-to-use weather forecasts WordPress plugin. It is based on OpenWeatherMap API and works with a free API key which involves some limitation, but the service provides for paid plans to get expanded opportunities. The plugin allows you to add the up-to-date meteorological data for a specific city via the Elementor widget. Just select your language, timezone, and location to get the weather box on your WordPress site.
The widget comes with a fully customizable layout to get the most informative weather block to suit your needs. It includes current weather for a certain location. You can manage the display of different weather characteristics and choose icons for each of them from the library or upload your own icon in SVG format. It doesn’t matter what kind of site you have, even a small weather block can be a useful element for your visitors. This tool can be especially practical for travel agencies, weather stations, when booking or planning events, or for any companies whose activities may depend on weather conditions.
To better understand the capabilities of the widget, we included 5 templates to the package. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you a quick start in a few clicks.
The widget has straightforward style settings that allow you to manage the display of each of the elements according to your needs. Change the color, typography, text-shadow, background color, border, margins, and paddings for weather characteristics. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
**Features of the Weather Widget for Elementor **
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Weather characteristics display control
- Supports different languages
- Icon management
- Flexible style settings
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
Weather Widget for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers. The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress.
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.1
Commercial LicenseFurther Information