110+ wireframe modules and hundreds of elements to create website mockups with Sketch and Illustrator. Web Wireframe Kit helps you generate high-fidelity prototypes with ease. Not only does it come with hundreds of elements, it is as always well-organized. Covering the most popular categories, this is the perfect UX kit for your next web project.
- 110+ desktop modules: Covering the most popular categories.
- 2 versions: Compatible and made for Sketch and Illustrator.
- Bootstrap grid: Based on the 12 column, 1170px Bootstrap grid.
- Symbols: All elements are sorted into categories for quick navigation.
- Responsive: Change the width of elements in Sketch thanks to the constraints feature.
- Design guide: With hundreds of elements, build your design by dragging elements around.
- Icons: This wireframe kit is using the material icons by Google. Best of all, you can download SVGs from their online library.
- Onboarding screens: Two versions of onboarding screens are available, including: sign up, log in and forgot password.
- Organized: All layers well-named, this is one of our core value!