Get things done with this cute weekly planner template! Includes space to write your to-do list from Monday to Sunday, your top 3 goals for the week, and extra notes.
Open this weekly planner in Adobe Illustrator and change it up to suit your needs. Print it out and keep it on your desk to help you stay organised! ---
This template is print-ready. Here are more specifications:
- Size: you will receive two sizes - 8.5 x 11 inch (North America) and A4 (Europe/International)
- File formats: AI and EPS
- Colour mode: CMYK
- DPI: 300
- Week starts on: two versions: one with Sunday-start, and one with Monday-start
- AI files can be opened in Adobe Illustrator (you require at least CS4)
- EPS files can be opened in software like Inkscape, CorelDraw, Affinity, Sketch. Please note that I haven't tested the files in these programs.
- Fonts used in the templates (all free fonts. Links are available in the download)
- You will need to have a good working knowledge of one of the above programs to edit this template. You will also need to know how to install fonts on your system. ---
HOW TO UNZIP a ZIP file
Your download is a ZIP file. To unzip it, please follow these instructions:
- On a Mac, simply double-click on it.
- On a PC, right click and choose Extract Files.
After customising this template, all you need to do is save as a PDF and send it to the printer of your choice. ---
Remember, you have to make significant changes to this template before you can sell it as a PDF. Change the fonts and colours to make it look unique. You are not allowed to sell it as-is.
Applications SupportedAdobe Illustrator
File TypesAI, EPS
Dimensions8(w) × 11(h) in
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information