The WooCommerce Conditional Product Fields at Checkout plugin allows you to display additional product fields at checkout! Fields can be dynamically displayed according to logic rules…and all done using a nice visual editor!
HOW IT WORKS
The plugin through a visual editor allows the creation of extra product fields that will be shown in the Checkout page. Each field can have its own conditional rules by which the plugin determines if it has to be showed or not. Conditional rules can take into consideration other conditional field values or WooCommerce native checkout field values like:
- Billing fields
- Shipping fields
- Payment methods
At last but not least, each field can be shown just one time per order, one time per product, or one time for each product cart quantity.
EXAMPLES For example, you can:
- Create a field that will be showed only if the Billing country is Italy and State/Province is Rome
- Create a field that will be showed only if the Payment method is PayPal
- After creating a text field named “field1”, you can create a second field that will be showed only if “field1” contains the phrase “hello world”, and so on! After creating a date field “field1”, you can create a second field that will be showed only if the selected date for “field1” is greater than 25th December 2018
And so on!
CONDITIONAL LOGIC AND DYNAMICAL FIELD DISPLAY
Each field can have several “and/or” conditional rules that will make the field dynamically visible only if satisfied. A conditional rule can be related to other fields values or the native billing/shipping checkout fields.
Note: that in case of other custom field values, the logic rule can be created only for fields that have the same Display policy and Position options.
The plugin will allow the shop admin to create the following field types:
- Country & state
For each field you can configure its own options like CSS classes to assign to the input field, placeholder text, show on emails, show on the order details page, row size, etc.
VISIBILITY ACCORDING TO PRODUCTS/CATEGORIES
A field can be displayed only for the selected products or categories. If none is selected, the plugin will display one field for each product in the cart. Selecting a category, the plugin will show one field for each product matching the selected categories.
By default, the plugin will show a field for each matching product. However, you can select choosing among the following options:
- Per product: the field will be shown just one time for matching products
- Per cart quantity: the field will be showed N times for matching products, where N is the cart quantity
- One time: just one time if at least one of the selected products/categories matches with the ones currently in the cart.
You can choose where the field will be displayed: after billing or shipping forms.
Note: in case of shipping form selection, the field will be shown only if the Ship to a different address option has been checked during the checkout. Otherwise, the shipping form won’t be shown by WooCommerce and then the field will be invisible.
COUNTRY & STATE FIELD NOTE
Can be selected only the states/provinces for the allowed sell countries configured in the WooCommerce -> Settings -> General menu.
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 4.9
Commercial LicenseFurther Information