This is an addon / extension for WPBakery Page Builder
- Only Radio Stream Needed - Just add the radio stream and the player will get radio name, radio categories, current playing song and artist photo.
- Shoutcast & Icecast Support - It supports ShoutCast and IceCast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC.
- Responsive Design - The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Artist Image - The player will display the photo of the current playing singer, if it is present in the wikimedia.org/wikidata.org database, using the musicbrainz.org api.
- Highly Customizable - You can choose from the 2 available skins: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Categories - The playlist items are structured in categories. A radio file can belong to multiple categories. The categories are automatically generated from the radio stream data.
- Playlist Search - You have the option to search the playlist. The results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Show/Hide Playlist - Button to show or hide the playlist. Also option to start the player with the playlist hidden.
- Share - You can share the radio player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Option To Manually Set Radio Name And Categories Name - If needed, you have the option to manually set the radio name and categories name
- Multiple Instances - You can insert multiple radio players on your website or on the same page.
- Show/Hide Buttons - You can set as visible or set as hidden: playlist, volume, share buttons
- Multiple Parameters - Over 70 options from where you can customize your player, including: width, autoplay, initial volume, playlist, categories & color parameters.
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
- You'll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
AdditionsResponsivePSD Files Included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 6.0
Commercial LicenseFurther Information