- YouTube and Vimeo Support - It plays YouTube and Vimeo video files. All you need to use is the video ID
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Any Color Scheme - Using the parameters you can create any color scheme.
- Option To Automatically Obtain the Video Thumbnail, Title and Description From YouTube Servers - All you need to use is the YouTube video ID and the plugin will get these information from YouTube server. Parameters to use your own information
- Responsive Design - The plugin can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Playlist With 3 Versions - You can show the playlist thumb & description or hide one of them. Also parameters for playlist size and color.
- Border - Parameters to set the border width and color
- Fixed And Full Width Versions - You can use the plugin as fixed width or as full width, according to your layout design.
- Photo Transition Effects (only for images) - 16 photo transition effects life fade, blocks, slide, stripes and more
- Layered Text Elements (only for images) - Permits almost unlimited number of animated text layers.
- Link For Each Slide (only for images) - Optional links for each slide with parameter for _self or _blank. In this manner you can set a different link for each image.
- Touch Screen Navigation (only for images) - Compatible with IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Circle Timer (only for images) - Parameters for color, dimensions & transparency. Available parameter to hide circle timer
- Multiple Parameters - Autoplay, loop, colors, dimensions, randomize images
- You’ll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 3.0 Release Date: January 23, 2018
- ‘Center Plugin’ parameter was added. By setting it ‘true’ the player will center on the page
Version 2.9 Release Date: November 16, 2018
- increased the playlist scroll when using mouse wheel
Version 220.127.116.11 Release Date: August 17, 2018
- multiple code improvements
Version 2.8.1 Release Date: July 12, 2018
- code improvements
Version 2.8 Release Date: March 07, 2018
- updated the Vimeo API to the latest version
Version 2.7 Release Date: January 11, 2018
- code improvements for touch navigation feature
Version 2.6.2 Release Date: March 24, 2017
- support for HTTPS websites
Version 2.6.1 Release Date: February 05, 2016
- bug fix: the numbers are no longer removed from the title and description
Version 2.6 Release Date: January 28, 2016
- changes to settings page
Version 2.5.1 Release Date: November 10, 2015
- improvements: css improvements
Version 2.5 Release Date: October 30, 2015
- bug fix: compatibility with jQuery-UI 1.11 and up
Version 2.4 Release Date: October 15, 2015
- bug fix: For YouTube videos, with the new YouTube API, the preview image didn’t appear. Problem fixed.
Version 2.3 Release Date: July 03, 2015
- bug fix: Vimeo videos will preserve the initial volume value while navigating the playlist
Version 2.2 Release Date: June 03, 2015
- bug fix: for IE browsers fixed a z-index problem with YouTube video
- bug fix: ‘autoPlayNextVideo’ is now working
Version 2.1.1 Release Date: May 15, 2015
- feature: moved to YouTube API v3 to automatically download thumbnail, title and description of the video directly from YouTube server
Version 2.0 Release Date: March 9, 2015
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, HTML, JS, PHP, PSD
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 4.9
- PSD Files Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information