- YouTube and Vimeo Support - It plays YouTube and Vimeo video files. All you need to use is the video ID
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Any Color Scheme - Using the parameters you can create any color scheme.
- Option To Automatically Obtain the Video Thumbnail, Title and Description From YouTube Servers - All you need to use is the YouTube video ID and the plugin will get these information from YouTube server. Parameters to use your own information. Because Google has imposed data quota restrictions for YouTube API keys you'll have to generate your own YouTube API key (which is free) and replace the existing YouTube API key.
- Responsive Design - The plugin can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Playlist With 3 Versions - You can show the playlist thumb & description or hide one of them. Also parameters for playlist size and color.
- Border - Parameters to set the border width and color
- Fixed And Full Width Versions - You can use the plugin as fixed width or as full width, according to your layout design.
- Photo Transition Effects (only for images) - 16 photo transition effects life fade, blocks, slide, stripes and more
- Layered Text Elements (only for images) - Permits almost unlimited number of animated text layers.
- Link For Each Slide (only for images) - Optional links for each slide with parameter for _self or _blank. In this manner you can set a different link for each image.
- Touch Screen Navigation (only for images) - Compatible with IOS and Android mobile devices.
- Circle Timer (only for images) - Parameters for color, dimensions & transparency. Available parameter to hide circle timer
- Multiple Parameters - Autoplay, loop, colors, dimensions, randomize images
- You'll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 3.8 Release Date: August 15, 2022
- code improvements for loading the next YouTube/Vimeo video on mobile devices
- replaced 'cueVideoById' with 'loadVideoById'
Version 3.7 Release Date: November 24, 2021
- color picker improvements
Version 3.6 Release Date: August 20, 2021
- code improvements
Version 3.5 Release Date: June 12, 2021
- updated the plugin to respect the latest Envato WordPress Plugin Requirements
Version 3.4 Release Date: February 18, 2021
- updates for 2021
Version 3.3 Release Date: December 16, 2020
- code improvements
Version 3.2 Release Date: December 03, 2020
- "use strict" mode on
- updates to be compatible with jQuery 3.5+
Version 3.1.5 Release Date: September 23, 2020
- sessions bug fix
Version 3.1.4 Release Date: September 02, 2020
- session_start with 'read_and_close'
Version 3.1.3 Release Date: July 28, 2020
- css modifications
Version 3.1.2 Release Date: April 07, 2020
- updates for 2020
Version 3.1.1 Release Date: September 05, 2019
- bug fix
Version 3.1 Release Date: September 03, 2019
- added playsinline:1 for YouTube instance
Version 3.0.1 Release Date: June 18, 2019
- removed error suppression
Version 3.0 Release Date: January 23, 2019
- 'Center Plugin' parameter was added. By setting it 'true' the player will center on the page
Version 2.9 Release Date: November 16, 2018
- increased the playlist scroll when using mouse wheel
Version 126.96.36.199 Release Date: August 17, 2018
- multiple code improvements
Version 2.8.1 Release Date: July 12, 2018
- code improvements
Version 2.8 Release Date: March 07, 2018
- updated the Vimeo API to the latest version
Version 2.7 Release Date: January 11, 2018
- code improvements for touch navigation feature
Version 2.6.2 Release Date: March 24, 2017
- support for HTTPS websites
Version 2.6.1 Release Date: February 05, 2016
- bug fix: the numbers are no longer removed from the title and description
Version 2.6 Release Date: January 28, 2016
- changes to settings page
Version 2.5.1 Release Date: November 10, 2015
- improvements: css improvements
Version 2.5 Release Date: October 30, 2015
- bug fix: compatibility with jQuery-UI 1.11 and up
Version 2.4 Release Date: October 15, 2015
- bug fix: For YouTube videos, with the new YouTube API, the preview image didn't appear. Problem fixed.
Version 2.3 Release Date: July 03, 2015
- bug fix: Vimeo videos will preserve the initial volume value while navigating the playlist
Version 2.2 Release Date: June 03, 2015
- bug fix: for IE browsers fixed a z-index problem with YouTube video
- bug fix: 'autoPlayNextVideo' is now working
Version 2.1.1 Release Date: May 15, 2015
- feature: moved to YouTube API v3 to automatically download thumbnail, title and description of the video directly from YouTube server
Version 2.0 Release Date: March 9, 2015
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
AdditionsResponsivePSD Files Included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.8
Commercial LicenseFurther Information