- Shoutcast, Icecast and Radio.Co Support - It supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC
- Only Radio Stream Needed - Just add the radio stream and the player will get the current playing song and artist photo.
- Responsive Design - The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Artist Image - The player will display the photo of the current playing singer, if it is present in the database.
- Highly Customizable - You can choose from the 2 available skins: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Sticky Version - Parameter to set the radio player in sticky version.
- History - It will automatically get the history for ShoutCast streams. For IceCast streams it will generate the history as the radio plays.
- Show/Hide History - Button to show or hide the history.
- Bio - It will display the current playing artist bio, if available.
- Share - You can share the radio player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Multiple Instances - You can insert multiple radio players on your website or on the same page. Only one can be set as 'sticky'.
- Show/Hide Buttons - You can set as visible or set as hidden: playlist, volume, share buttons
- Multiple Parameters - Over 30 options from where you can customize your player, including: width, autoplay, colors and other parameters.
- You'll find detailed video tutorials, in the help documentation
Note for IOS & Android (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google): - The autoplay will not work because IOS (and Android) has disabled autoplay feature and it can't be controlled from JS.
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 3.3 Release Date: April 03, 2022
- code improvements for player display
Version 3.2 Release Date: September 09, 2021
- for radio.co streams it will display the art image from the radio.ro stream
Version 3.1 Release Date: July 02, 2021
- updated the plugin to respect the latest Envato WordPress Plugin Requirements
Version 3.0 Release Date: February 12, 2021
- moved html5 audio tag inside the script so that it will not be affected by the incorrect usage of mediaelement library
- removed flash fallback
- replaced musicbrainz api with audiodb api
Version 2.4 Release Date: January 05, 2021
- new optional parameters added: Url custom metadata file, Metadata File Type
Version 2.3 Release Date: November 28, 2020
- code improvements for IceCast streams
Version 2.2 Release Date: March 10, 2020
- bugs fix for IE11
Version 2.1.1 Release Date: February 04, 2020
- updates for 2020
Version 2.1 Release Date: May 21, 2019
- code improvements
Version 2.0 Release Date: May 14, 2019
- replaced the LastFM API
Version 1.1 Release Date: February 27, 2019
- code modifications for the display of the artist image
Version 1.0.1 Release Date: January 17, 2019
- code improvements
Version 1.0 Release Date: January 03, 2019
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
AdditionsResponsivePSD Files Included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.7
Commercial LicenseFurther Information