- Shoutcast and Icecast Support - It supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC
- Only Radio Stream Needed - Just add the radio stream and the player will get the current playing song and artist photo.
- Responsive Design - The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Artist Image - The player will display the photo of the current playing singer, if is present in the database.
- Highly Customizable - You can choose from the 2 available skins: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Sticky Version - Parameter to set the radio player in sticky version.
- History - It will automatically get the history for ShoutCast streams. For IceCast streams it will generate the history as the radio plays.
- Show/Hide History - Button to show or hide the history.
- Bio - It will display the current playing artist bio, if available.
- Share - You can share the radio player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Multiple Instances - You can insert multiple radio players on your website or on the same page. Only one can be set as 'sticky’.
- Show/Hide Buttons - You can set as visible or set as hidden: playlist, volume, share buttons
- Multiple Parameters - Over 30 options from where you can customize your player, including: width, autoplay, colors and other parameters.
- You’ll find detailed video tutorials, in the help documentation
Note for IOS & Android (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google): - The autoplay will not work because IOS (and Android) has disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS.
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 2.1 Release Date: May 14, 2019
- code improvements for artist image
Version 2.0 Release Date: May 11, 2019
- replaced the LastFM API
Version 1.5 Release Date: February 27, 2019
- code modifications for the display of the artist image
Version 188.8.131.52 Release Date: January 17, 2019
- multiple code improvements
Version 1.4.7 Release Date: November 29, 2018
- increased the history scroll when using mouse wheel
Version 1.4.6 Release Date: November 16, 2018
- bug fix which appeared when the bio button was hidden
Version 1.4.5 Release Date: November 01, 2018
- code improvements
Version 184.108.40.206 Release Date: October 27, 2018
- cors update
Version 220.127.116.11 Release Date: September 06, 2018
- replaced ‘showBio’ parameter with ‘showBioBut’
Version 1.4.4 Release Date: June 27, 2018
- if not sticky, Chrome auto-play restriction for HTML5 audio & video tags fix
- if not sticky, Safari 11 on Mac auto-play restriction for HTML5 audio & video tags fix
Version 1.4.3 Release Date: May 21, 2018
- code improvements for reading the metadata file of the HTTPS radio streams
Version 1.4.2 Release Date: May 01, 2018
- new parameter added ‘Use The Original Upper&LowerCase for Song & Author As It Is In the Radio Metadata file’ - the current playing song title and author letters will be displayed as they come from the metadata file or the song title will have text-transform:uppercase and author will have text-transform:capitalize
Version 1.4.1 Release Date: April 04, 2018
- IOS 11 current playing song refresh problem fix
Version 1.4 Release Date: March 23, 2018
- Radio.Co support was added
- code improvements
Version 1.3 Release Date: February 26, 2018
- bug fix which appeared on IOS when the playlist had not scroll
Version 1.2 Release Date: February 15, 2018
- code improvements
Version 1.1 Release Date: December 20, 2017
- parameter to set the song tile & artist name centered or left aligned
- parameter to set the opacity for the line separator between song tile & artist name
Version 1.0 Release Date: December 12, 2017
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, HTML, JS, PHP, PSD
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 4.9
- PSD Files Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information