Buildeso is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that is perfect for those who want to create a WordPress-based website for construction, architecture, industrial, manufacturing, mechanical, etc. This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout, is retina-ready, and is very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This template kit includes 10 carefully crafted templates to help you build aprofessional-looking business website in just few clicks.
- Styles and effects are created within Elementor panel, using no coding at all
- Save money! This kit uses Google Fonts and doesn’t require Elementor Pro
- 10 Customizable Page Layouts
- 18 well-designed Sections Templates
- Sleek and minimalist Style
- Stylish colors and hues
- Responsive and excellent for Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile
- Design of All main WordPress Widgets
- Pixel Seamless Design
- Easy to Use and Modify
- Fully Fluid Responsive
- Fully Editable Symbols
- Responsive and professional support by dedicated team
Main Features Buildeso offers neat, clean, and professional template to create WordPress websites. You will need Elementor Pro as the premium plugin before being able to use this webpage-building kit. The whole package includes several main features, which are:
- Pricing Page
- Out Team Page
- Project List Page
- Project Detail Page
- Services Page
- Services Details Page
- Pricing Page
- About Page
- FAQ Page
- Contact Page
** Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the "Envato Elements" plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you'd like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
MORE ELEMENTOR PRO TEMPLATES IS ON PROGRESS...
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
- Updates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible WithElementor Pro, Elementor
Compatible VersionsElementor 2.8.x, Elementor 2.9.x, Elementor 3.0.x, Elementor 3.1.x
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Granite - Construction & Building Company Elementor Template KitBy askprojectAdd to collectionDownload
- Worker - Construction & Building Company Elementor Template KitNewBy sociolibAdd to collectionDownload
- Koncrete - Construction & Building Elementor Template KitBy jegthemeAdd to collectionDownload
- Troof – Roofing Service Elementor Template KitBy jegthemeAdd to collectionDownload
- Queenlens - Portfolio & Photography Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Mindz - Psychology & Counseling Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Creativic - Creative Agency Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Merintis - SaaS & Startup Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload