Kuist is a clean and minimal WordPress portfolio theme which you can present your photo series all together, at once. It displays your portfolio by rows, one under the other. By doing so, your works create their own atmospheres in each row. And the visitors can slide them horizontally to view all of the images.
Focusing on Your Work
In Kuist, the most important thing is your content. It has a pure design which puts your portfolio forward, while completing it with a strong stance. We preferred a black & white concept to catch the harmony with all kind of styles. Unique touches are quite important for a remarkable experience. You’ll realize that the first letters of the portfolio titles are being used in a typographic trick to serve that thought.
Kuist Loves Every Kind of Portfolio!
It’s just enough to have any visual materials that you want to present. It doesn’t matter if you’re a photographer, a graphic artist, an illustrator or a retoucher. What’s more, you can use any kind of images too. Horizontal, vertical, square or wide. Our theme welcomes them all. And even if the image sizes are different, you’ll still see them next to each other, at the same row.
Easy-to-Use Portfolio Plugin
The theme provides a smooth user experience for both beginners and professionals. We know that your time is valuable, as well as your effort. With Kuist, just add, change or arrange your images by drag & drop feature, in no time. By the way, changing the image sizes, number of portfolio items per page and settings like fonts & colors can be done via the native WordPress customizer.
- Manage your works with the included portfolio plugin.
- Change, remove or arrange your portfolio items and images with drag & drop feature.
- Add credits like “Client”, “Retoucher”, “Agency” etc. to the lightbox. Image captions are also available.
- Add the [kuistportfolio] shortcode to any page to show your works.
- Add portfolio categories.
- It’s easy to change thumbnail sizes.
- You can change the number of portfolio items to show.
- All kind of image dimensions are fine.
- There’s no limit for the image count in a portfolio item.
- Keyboard arrow keys (left-right) navigates the lightbox images.
- You can use lazy load option for lightbox images.
- The theme comes with a detailed documentation/help file.
- All Google fonts are included.
- Set font sizes for various elements like portfolio titles and menu items.
- Unlimited colors.
- Blog homepage has 2 columns or 3 columns layouts.
- Child theme included.
- You can do everything that you see on our demo site without any coding knowledge.
- Translate or change the phrases from the customizer.
- Contact Form 7 support.
- Demo content included.
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, JS, PHP
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.1
Commercial LicenseFurther Information